Skip To Main Content
- Book checkout is for three weeks at a time. You may renew your books online or in person.
- Four students to a table for study time. Have something out to read or study.
- No food or drink in the library, except water.
- Use a whispering voice if needed for study purposes.
- The Reading Room is a total quiet zone (no talking at all).
- Per school rules, no cell phone usage is allowed in the library building.
- Students must show a pass to be in the library during periods 2-6.
- No games, chatting, or downloads on computers.
- Students who have school work have priority for computer use.