College and Career Resource Center
*Note Wilcox High School's deadline for accommodations requests is two weeks prior to the published deadline date from College Board and ACT to assure the deadlines can be met.
Representatives from Visiting Colleges
Wilcox is now using Rep Visit. If you are interested in coming to Wilcox we are happy to have you. Please sign up through Rep Visits. If you should have any questions please always feel free to call me or e-mail me.
Also in the spring we are hosting a small college fair, look for that date and time on Rep Visits. We use this fair for our rising seniors, current juniors so that they can discover colleges and help to guide when making choices for their college list.
- Wilcox High School’s ACT/SAT Code is: 053276
- Fee waivers are available for eligible students. Contact Mrs. Aggarwal for more information.
- Seniors: Check with individual colleges for their test date deadlines for admissions. Also, check when each school needs scores!
Career College Advisor
Office Hours and Location
8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
CSU, UC, and California Community College Links
- California State University Homepage
- University of California Homepage
- California Community College Homepage
Financial Aid Information
- California Student Aid Commission
- FAFSA Website
- Cal Grant - Information about need-based gift aid (Our District will be uploading your GPA to the Cal Grant Site)
- Middle Class Scholarship
- Wilcox's Financial Aid Website
- SCUSD Financial Aid Website